Blockchain Developer, Blockchain Architect
The Blockchain Group is a global umbrella organization of engineers and entrepreneurs with the end mission to create a blockchain-powered ecosystem that allows businesses to harness the power of decentralized energy through its various divisions.
Blockchain XDEV is a fast growing blockchain technology startup specialized in blockchain technology. We have our origins in blockchain research and development, and all together we are creating the Eniblock platform to solve any need our customers may have.
We are a team of diverse backgrounds (entrepreneurs, engineers, cryptographers, and business developers to name a few), all ages and more than ten nationalities all working in a decentralized manner to offer the best of blockchain technologies to our customers & platform.
Because there is not a single answer for every need,we are looking for an experienced blockchain developer M/F who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting distributed blockchain-based solutions through various stages of development and production. Your primary responsibility will be analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model, researching new technical solutions and protocols, creating and automating blockchain development workflows, implementing test-driven development practices and the building and launching of several blockchain assets part of our platform.
Our development team is tackling some of the most interesting applications in the blockchain space while rapidly and securely scaling an asset blockchain platform that touches several industrial domains. We want you to join us!
What you will do (Responsibilities and Duties)
- Understand the client’s definition of success and align your efforts to help them meet their goals within a product approach.
- Design, implement, and support distributed blockchain-based solutions through various stages of development and production.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code using the latest development best practices.
- Optimise existing systems for scalability, extensibility, performance whilst building out reusable, modular code for use across Blockchain’s products.
- Proactively collaborate with team members, ensuring the sharing of knowledge and efficient division of labour.
- Get exposure to the latest technologies and developments in a technology and product driven company.
- Help hire, and then manage the team of developers to execute on goals to hit milestones at a rapid pace.
What you will need (Qualifications and Skills)
- Experience with blockchain technologies like Ethereum, Tezos, Solana with a deep understanding of blockchain principles and challenges (privacy, security, performance, etc..)
- You have expertise in one of several areas relevant to blockchain research (distributed systems, storage and databases, cryptography).
- Proficiency in code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Understanding of algorithms, data structures, databases and large-scale systems.
- You must be exceptionally intelligent, with the ability to pick up new methods and technologies quickly.
- You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
- You possess an innate curiosity, are a strong advocate for the best engineering practices and thrive on learning new technologies.
- You take a pragmatic approach to developing clean solutions to complex problems.
- You pride yourself on consistent high levels of test coverage, strong technical documentation and effective monitoring.
- You have experience writing production-level code and working with production software teams
- Experience with Agile (scrum and Kanban ) and pair programming experience, including participation in code review process, giving constructive feedback to peers;
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English.
- Passion for: Decentralized applications / systems, ‘Political’ systems (both historical and on the blockchain), Incentive structures and Game theory, Payments and payments related systems.
- An appreciation of the entire stack (including but not limited to front-end, service oriented architecture, databases, network layers, etc.) and how they impact the performance of your application.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Experience of writing scientific/technical publications.
- Open source contributions.
Joining The Blockchain group means :
- A career follow-up with your technical, HR and commercial referents
- Unlimited access to our training platforms, certifications, in-house training around BI, Big Data, Machine Learning, Blockchain, web development and software
- Workshops on innovative projects
- A CSE with afterworks, escapes games, and other team activities!
- Home office every week.
The Blockchain Group promotes access to employment for disabled people.