The Blockchain Group is a global umbrella organization of engineers and entrepreneurs with the end mission to create a blockchain-powered ecosystem that allows businesses to harness the power of decentralized energy through its various divisions.
Blockchain XDEV is a fast growing blockchain technology startup specialized in blockchain technology. We have our origins in blockchain research and development, and all together we are creating the Eniblock platform to solve any need our customers may have.
We are a team of diverse backgrounds (entrepreneurs, engineers, cryptographers, and business developers to name a few), all ages and more than ten nationalities all working in a decentralized manner to offer the best of blockchain technologies to our customers & platform.
Because there is not a single answer for every need,we are looking for a Technical Writer M/F to work closely with product managers, product marketing, software engineering, customer integration/on-boarding to create and maintain modern documentation and materials with a consistent look and feel to improve the user experience with Xdev Products and Services.
What you will do (Responsibilities and Duties)
- Create exceptional documentation in the form of user guides, integration guides, API developer guides, in-platform instructions, installation/configuration instructions and system operations.
- Create client resources and educational materials, including videos, demos, tutorials, training materials, guided tours, general & technical overview and FAQs.
- Research, write, edit and revise content that is both engaging and accessible to user personas with both non-technical and technical backgrounds.
- Publish weekly release notes to internal and external stakeholders with information on product updates, releases and fixes.
- Edit other writers’ content and documentation for consistency and continuously update content with current information.
- Maintain a tracking and ticketing system to ensure deadlines are met and client deliverables and received on time.
- Test products for issues, provide insight to resolving problems and ensure documentation is accurate and consistent.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including Development, Engineering, Quality Analysis, Product Management, Product Marketing and Customer Enablement.
What you will need (Qualifications and Skills)
- Fluent in English.
- Strong written and verbal communications working with content in multiple mediums
- Experience collaborating cross functionally to collect product and technical information for creating documentation
- Strong experience owning the end-to-end documentation creation/publishing process
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience writing for a variety of audiences, from software engineers, system administrators and API developers/integrators to non-technical end users
- Experience creating the following types of documentation: Application users guides, application installation/configuration guides, API integration guides, application release notes and training materials.
Joining The Blockchain group means :
- A career follow-up with your technical, HR and commercial referents
- Unlimited access to our training platforms, certifications, in-house training around BI, Big Data, Machine Learning, Blockchain, web development and software
- Workshops on innovative projects
- A CSE with afterworks, escapes games, and other team activities!
- Home office every week.
The Blockchain Group promotes access to employment for disabled people.