Software Engineer / Automation and Quality
Blockchain XDEV is a leading and fast growing blockchain agency specialized in guiding clients of all sectors in making the most of decentralization technology no matter the transformation project.
We are looking for a Front End Engineer to join our growing development teams in order to rapidly create, iterate and launch high quality software that empower users all over the world. Ultimately, you should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our fast growth and the rapidly evolving ecosystem.
We are looking for a software engineer focused on automated test development and quality tools to join our growing engineering team, to create, iterate and maintain high-quality software that empower users all over the world. Ultimately, you should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our fast growth and the rapidly evolving crypto ecosystem.
Our development team is tackling some of the most interesting application in the blockchain space while rapidly and securely scaling an asset blockchain platform that touches several industrial domains. We want you to join us!
What you will do (Responsibilities and Duties)
- Build and maintain software to perform thorough functional and performance testing of Blockchain software products and features.
- Define, write and maintain automated test software to handle end-to-end testing of web and mobile applications, and back-end services APIs.
- Write and maintain comprehensive sets of automated test suites and cases.
- Integrate automation software with continuous integration and deployment systems and central reporting dashboards.
- Create and maintain software tools to assist web, services and mobile feature developers and manual testers with adhoc testing.
- Collaborate with features developers on test automation hooks and instrumentation.
- Provide and accept technical feedback on requirements for expanding test harness capabilities and participate with the implementation and testing of these features.
- Research and advise on new and alternative tools, technologies and test automation approaches.
What you will need (Qualifications and Skills)
Hands-on automated testing development experience:
- In-depth knowledge of testing methodologies and best practices.
- Experience with industry automation tools such as Selenium and Appium is preferred.
- Experience with REST and WebSockets preferred.
- Experience with distributed performance and loading test of services preferred.