As part of the development of our activity, we are looking for a confirmed Scrum Master
- Facilitate the impact study and the design of technical solutions in coordination with the product development teams and the architecture teams
- Facilitate communication between the various internal and external actors of the project (product owner, developers, architecture team, SF team, SAP team)
- Identification of solutions to be provided to problems that arise at any time on the project
- Ensure the distribution of relevant tasks between team members
- Participate in the back developments of the Customer portal
- Support the team towards autonomy and collaboration
- Ensure compliance with agile practices and the Scrum method
- Communicate the progress of the sprint, raise alerts
- Provide KPIs and reports for the proper monitoring of the project roadmap
- You have at least 6 years of significant experience as a Scrum Master.
- You have at least 3 years of significant experience as a JAVA or .NET developer.
- You have technical knowledge to work in various technologies and interconnected applications (SAP, CMS Drupal, Salesforce, etc.).
- You master JIRA and Confluence.
- You know the methods and tools for project monitoring, reporting, alert and associated communication channels.
- You are recognized for your rigor and your team spirit.
- You like to work in collaboration, and you know how to adapt to different types of interlocutors.
- You have the ability to give impuse and be a facilitator to obtain the expected results.
Main delivrables expected
- Management of boards on JIRA (Visual Management), KPI and reports, management of team velocity
- Sprint review support
- Delivery of developments
- You have a sense of service
- Resourceful and passionate about digital technology that drives you to continuous technological monitoring.