The Blockchain Group is a global umbrella organization of engineers and entrepreneurs with the end mission to create a blockchain-powered ecosystem that allows businesses to harness the power of decentralized energy through its various divisions.
Blockchain XDEV is a fast growing blockchain technology startup specialized in blockchain technology. We have our origins in blockchain research and development, and all together we are creating the Eniblock platform to solve any need our customers may have.
We are a team of diverse backgrounds (entrepreneurs, engineers, cryptographers, and business developers to name a few), all ages and more than ten nationalities all working in a decentralized manner to offer the best of blockchain technologies to our customers & platform.Because there is not a single answer for every need, we are looking for an experienced IT professional M/F to join Blockchain. Ultimately, you should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our fast growth and the rapidly evolving blockchain ecosystem.
Our development team is tackling some of the most interesting applications in the blockchain space while rapidly and securely scaling an asset blockchain platform that touches several industrial domains. We want you to join us!
What you will do (Responsibilities and Duties)
- Handle user administration of third-party service accounts
- Manage office LANs, wifi, and video conferencing systems
- Maintain & provision new employee hardware and software
- Perform off-boarding and re-provisioning procedures
- Support the setup and management of new and existing infrastructure (e.g. networks, firewalls, VPNs, routers, switches, VoIP devices)
- Configure, Deploy updates and fixes on cloud platforms.
- Develop scripts to automate build, deploy and release of blockchain based solutions.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Exercise security best-practices and monitor and train employees to do the same
- Happily provide comprehensive and timely IT/Devops support to all employees; local and remote.
What you will need (Qualifications and Skills)
- 4+ years of IT support experience or Devops.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Helm, terraform.
- Experience with prometheus, grafana,
- Experience with Unix-based operating systems
- Hands-on experience at least in one scripting language like python, bash, ansible.
- Hands-on experience with databases including Postgrest, MySQL, Mongo, Elasticsearch, Redis, Cassandra, Hadoop, etc
- Manage source control and CI/CD pipelines like GITLab.
- In-depth knowledge TCP/IP, networking, routing, firewalls
- A high degree of security awareness and current knowledge of best practices
- Experience with Cloud providers such as Google or Amazon.
- Superb fire-fighting and problem solving abilities.
- Confident, outgoing and whatever-it-takes attitude.
- Previous startup experience
- Existing experience creating build and deploy scripts for blockchain solutions.
Joining The Blockchain group means :
- A career follow-up with your technical, HR and commercial referents
- Unlimited access to our training platforms, certifications, in-house training around BI, Big Data, Machine Learning, Blockchain, web development and software
- Workshops on innovative projects
- A CSE with afterworks, escapes games, and other team activities!
- Home office every week.
The Blockchain Group promotes access to employment for disabled people.