Front End Engineer
The Blockchain Group is a global umbrella organization of engineers and entrepreneurs with the end mission to create a blockchain-powered ecosystem that allows businesses to harness the power of decentralized energy through its various divisions.
Blockchain XDEV is a fast growing blockchain technology startup specialized in blockchain technology. We have our origins in blockchain research and development, and all together we are creating the Eniblock platform to solve any need our customers may have.
We are a team of diverse backgrounds (entrepreneurs, engineers, cryptographers, and business developers to name a few), all ages and more than ten nationalities all working in a decentralized manner to offer the best of blockchain technologies to our customers & platform.
Because there is not a single answer for every need, we are looking for a Front End Engineer M/F to join our growing development teams in order to rapidly create, iterate and launch high quality software that empower users all over the world. Ultimately, you should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our fast growth and the rapidly evolving ecosystem.
Our development team is tackling some of the most interesting applications in the blockchain space while rapidly and securely scaling an asset blockchain platform that touches several industrial domains. We want you to join us!
What you will do (Responsibilities and Duties)
- Build beautiful and useful user interfaces across our exciting product portfolio within an agile environment.
- Work closely with our designers and team leaders through implementation to best serve the needs of current and future customers.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code using the latest development best practices.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed, scalability and security.
- Proactively collaborate with team members, ensuring the sharing of knowledge and efficient division of labour.
- Get exposure to the latest technologies and developments in a technology and product driven company.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the development process.
- Understand the client’s definition of success and align your efforts to help them meet their goals.
What you will need (Qualifications and Skills)
- Must have hands-on experience in Angular last version.
- Strong familiarization with responsive design principles
- Must have some experience working with Version Control/Git
- (For Lead level candidates) Must be exceptionally intelligent, with the ability to pick up new methods and technologies quickly.
- A language agnostic mentality. Interest and ability to rapidly learn whatever language is best for the job.
- You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
- You understand requirements beyond the written word and have a sharp eye.
- Integrity, discipline, and team work ethic are three of your core values.
- Deep interest in blockchain technology.
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English.
- Existing experience in building blockchain applications
- Existing experience developing white-label applications
- Agile (Scrum and Kanban ) and pair programming experience.
- Management experience.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Published writer/blogger.
- Open source contributions.
Joining The Blockchain group means :
- A career follow-up with your technical, HR and commercial referents
- Unlimited access to our training platforms, certifications, in-house training around BI, Big Data, Machine Learning, Blockchain, web development and software
- Workshops on innovative projects
- A CSE with afterworks, escapes games, and other team activities!
- Home office every week.
The Blockchain Group promotes access to employment for disabled people.