The Blockchain Group is a global umbrella organization of engineers and entrepreneurs with the end mission to create a blockchain-powered ecosystem that allows businesses to harness the power of decentralized energy through its various divisions.
Blockchain XDEV is a leading and fast growing blockchain agency specialized in guiding clients of all sectors in making the most of decentralization technology no matter the transformation project.
This role Business Developer M/F is responsible for building and developing a sales pipeline in line with the business objectives and revenue targets. You will manage existing clients and work closely with the management and technical team to ensure efficient services & solutions promotion.
We are looking for someone who has experience in, and understands the issues with, developing business on digital services and/or products across various industry sector such as FinTech, Energy, Transport or any technology related industry.
What you will do (Responsibilities and Duties)
- Work with technical team to develop services and products offer, high quality collateral and a strategic pricing framework
- Work with all team members to identify new prospective clients, track and diligently follow up all prospects to continually feed your sales pipeline with qualified leads
- Liaise with domain experts across the organisation to assess and evaluate opportunities
- Maintain an active schedule of face-to-face appointments and prospecting calls
- Work with all management team to identify and follow KPI and metrics for measure business development performance.
- Provide wider support to your colleagues and drive best practice around technological offers and services sales activity, ensuring all team members are equipped with the training and support needed to deliver a step change in revenue delivery from these sources
- Plan and organize teams participation to events (workshop, webinar, exhibition etc.)
What you will need (Qualifications and Skills)
- Eager with constant challenge requiring good business sense, financial planning, marketing skills, strategy development and implementation.
- A commercial and entrepreneurial awareness around technology development, ability to understand trends and market/customer requirements and convert such needs into solutions.
- A lot of creative thinking to spot new opportunities and to establish rapid growth within the new market place and it’s very satisfying when the development strategy pays off and the results can be clearly seen
- You can maintain and develop relationships over long periods, yet still have the ability to pull in quick wins to meet objectives and targets.
- You have a strong experience in prospection based on inbound and outbound marketing (growth hacking, cold calling 2.0 etc.) and related prospection tools (linkedin sales navigator, mailchimp, web scraping, datananas, growbots etc.)
- You are experience with providing consulting service to prospect through pre-sales (understand business stakes, Blockchain technology potential) and coordinate with account executive and technical team to propose and build project to client
- You can structure sales process from scratch within Start Up minded structure
- Excellent communication and team-working skills, with ability to work as part of a virtual team
- Existing experience in developing blockchain business
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Experience of with innovative technology
Joining The Blockchain group means :
- A career follow-up with your technical, HR and commercial referents
- Unlimited access to our training platforms, certifications, in-house training around BI, Big Data, Machine Learning, Blockchain, web development and software
- Workshops on innovative projects
- A CSE with afterworks, escapes games, and other team activities!
- Home office every week.
The Blockchain Group promotes access to employment for disabled people.