BI Consultant – Informatica
TRIMANE, a subsidiary of The Blockchain Group, is a consulting firm and a service company specializing in Data Intelligence (BI and Big Data), operating in a very innovative environment.
Pure-player and a major player in the market for more than 15 years, our mission is to create value from the data available in companies, by relying on innovative algorithmic approaches, specific methodologies, and numerous technologies.
Join a team of passionate Data experts, this is an opportunity to participate in Data-driven digital transformation projects.
TRIMANE is based in Paris and Toulouse.
As part of the development of a business intelligence solution for one of our clients, we are looking for an Informatica Consultant for :
- Collect and analyze user and business needs
- Write detailed functional and / or technical specifications
- Participate in decision-making modeling phases (Star or Snowflake schema)
- Develop mappings and data flows, order and monitor processing under Informatica
- Build strategies, technical and functional integration tests as well as their validation by business referees
- Contribute to different projects according to your needs and skills: architecture, installation, administration, optimization, documentation, …
You are trained as an engineer / Bac + 5, with a decision-making specialization and at least 5 years of experience.
In addition to that, you have recognized skills around Informatica PowerCenter (Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor). Knowledge of other decision-making tools would be an additional asset.
Joining The Blockchain group means:
The Blockchain Group is a firm specializing in integrated service delivery, allowing companies to exploit and unleash the full power of their potential which is decentralized across their different entities/units.
- A career follow-up with your technical, HR and commercial referents
- Unlimited access to our training platforms, certifications, in-house training around BI, Big Data, Machine Learning, Blockchain, web development and software
- Workshops on innovative projects
- A CSE with afterworks, escapes games, and other team activities!
- Home office every week